Recommend a friend - Band 6
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Finance team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger. What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills.
The Manager, Finance Business Partnering – Guest Experience Shared Services and Analytics leads finance support for IHG’s Marketing campaigns, brand programs and strategic initiatives. Working on projects ranging from new brand launches, evaluation of marketing campaign ROI, financial return of in-hotel programs and guest promotions, the Manager is a critical partner to the commercial teams. In addition to leading projects, this role will be collaborating with a team of analysts providing day-to-day reporting and analytical support for Marketing in IHG’s Center of Excellence.
• Provide financial insight and analysis in support of Marketing and its respective strategies and objectives.
• Lead Marketing budget and forecast consolidation, partnering across the team to maximize brand contribution, ROI and ancillary revenue.
• Partner with the organization to prioritize financial resources (capital and operating) for deployment and support investment decisions via business case development and ad-hoc project based financial analysis.
• Lead the Major Expenditures Committee for the Marketing Function, facilitating monthly meetings, business case reviews and executive decisions to approve projects and align resources most effectively.
• Support the achievement of operating budget targets and proactively highlight areas of risk and opportunity with recommendations to address.
• Support large-scale reviews of organizational structure and the associated cost implications.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible