What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
The Manager, Finance Business Partnering for Upscale Brands leads finance support for IHG’s Marketing campaigns, brand programs and strategic initiatives for Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, and Even Hotels. Working on projects ranging from new brand launches, evaluation of marketing campaign ROI, financial return of in-hotel programs and guest promotions, the Manager is a critical partner to the commercial teams. In addition to leading projects, this role will be collaborate with a team of analysts providing day-to-day reporting and analytical support for Marketing in IHG’s Center of Excellence.
- Assist the development of the business strategy and learn to challenge priorities
- Create business cases to support strategic resource allocation decisions (MEC/ROC)
- Evaluate longer term cost and revenue optimization opportunities
- Perform tactical interventions with the business to close gaps versus plan and achieve project delivery
- Enhance commercial acumen by proactively engaging with business counterparts to understand business drivers and industry / competitive challenges
- Support (3 year) the strategic planning process, formal budget review process and quarterly forecast review process
- Review monthly / quarterly financial performance reports and commentary of high value business areas including transparency of risks and opportunities
- Assist ROC decision making applying knowledge from consolidating / analyzing risks and opportunities
- Identify improvement opportunities by bench marking performance within / across regions
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible