IHG is a global company with a broad portfolio of hotel brands which means a world of opportunity for you. We have more than 5,000 properties in nearly 100 countries so we have the perfect hotel for every need. So, if you want to work somewhere that can offer a rewarding career and room to be yourself, we want all of you at IHG. What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG, we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. Are you ready to be our next Manager, Global Security Operations? This position will be based at our Alpharetta office.
The Manager, Global Security Operations to be responsible for management of the Information Security Technology in a designated area of the company. This position works closely with other area of IHG on the implementation of corporate technology to fully secure information, computer, network, and processing systems, and has overall management and administration responsibility for computer security systems and their corresponding or associated software. In addition, this role will specify the security requirements for, and maintain the proper operation of, the facility''s security systems and their corresponding equipment or software, and will recommend and implement changes in security technology and practices in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
Main responsibilities include:
· Provide 24x7 supervision of Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) and its staff of operators and analysts.
· Manage program and processes to quickly detect, respond, and resolve security incidents.
· Supervise company and managed resources across the globe and coordinate incident management
· Support and collaborate with multiple teams including NOC, OCC, Security Engineering, IAM, and Incident Response.
· Establish and maintain operational SOP’s in support of GSOC and security technologies.
· Establish and maintain training plans and conduct ongoing training of GSOC staff.
· Establish a development program to foster professional advancement of the GSOC staff.
· Create specialized dashboards, reports, alerts.
· Develop incident metric program and global incident reporting.
· Conduct critical research related to global events that could potentially impact organization.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible