Hotel & Owner Procurement Solutions will invest time and resource to nurture and build our relationships with hotels and owners across the globe. This area will be the bridge between our hotels and PaCE and will work with our owners to drive strong Brands through leveraging scale and consistency. They will deliver the supply chain systems & solutions that we develop into our hotels, helping us to be Outstanding To Do Business With in our owners eyes through maximizing owner ROI (Return On Investment) and making things simple for them. Reporting directly to the VP for this role is global in scope requiring great Owner and hotel insights and development of IHG''s Owner offer.
Some of the responsibilities for this role will include:
- Support hotel buying program in relevant region across CMH (Company Managed Hotels) and Franchise network and provide regional support if needed.
- To provide operational challenge and guidance to owners in region in line with global strategy
- Support the optimization of buying platform in region for hotels and owners for hotel deals put in place by category team.
- Manage and track compliance to buying programs in region across CMH and Franchise network
- Support the management and development of owner relationships in region
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible