Do you see yourself as the Manager Voice Services Optimization?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
As part of the Reservations & Customer Care (RCC) team, work closely with Regional teams to identify, lead and support execution of strategic growth initiatives that drive increased voice channel contribution. With a focus on hotel voice services, proactively explore new sources of growth and then incubate and integrate each initiative into IHG & RCC operations in a coordinated manner.
While our product development team assumes responsibility for partnering with technology to deliver technology solutions, this role is focused on driving regional strategy for a hotel-facing services, positioning and growing hotel voice services, providing seamless interface between global and regional teams, and providing holistic solutions that meet the region''s unique market needs.
- Identify ways to continue to grow the voice services program. Evaluate needs of key business stakeholders and marketplace to identify and investigate potential new growth opportunities; deliver effective processes, structures and ways of working across the organization to deliver growth initiatives.
- Evaluate financial ROI and cost/benefit of new initiatives against strategic objectives. This may include performing due diligence and research, utilizing financial models, completing risk assessment, and developing integrated business case.
- Develop presentations for internal review that build support from internal stakeholders and guide new initiatives through necessary decision points.
- Enable delivery of initiatives through a combination of thought leadership, project management support, analytics, and integration with regional and global functions.
- Leverage financial, market, channel and industry data to support planning work.
- Build and leverage relationships with key Voice partners to ensure advancements & optimization in the experience delivered through hotel voice services products (includes influencing training, technology, customer insights, etc.)
- Coach and develop team members; hire, fire, assess, discipline, document performance, recommend salary and classification changes. Act as an advisor to subordinate managers.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible