When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Strategy Team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can enable our project managers to deliver projects efficiently and effectively, through the provision of consistent and easy-to-use processes and training.
• Own the end-to-end 4D project management delivery process, from inception to implementation, including Hotel Ready. This should include consistent, simple and effective delivery processes, governance and templates for all projects / programmes that flexes requirements based on the scale and risk of the project / programme
• Define delivery standards and performance metrics for all initiatives, providing a clear set of consistent delivery accountabilities, capabilities, and requirements for anyone performing project / programme delivery across the organisation
• Work with business areas to continuously improve methods and tools
• Enhance capabilities through development and delivery of a clear and relevant training curriculum, targeted where necessary to address key capability gaps, and including remote and online training as appropriate
• Own the Delivery Portal, to provide an easy way for teams to access information and training on delivery at IHG
• Provide a go-to support service for in-flight delivery teams
• Work with assurance teams inside BRR to continuously capture learnings from completed projects, and incorporate where appropriate into amended training and/or processes
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible