When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can design and implement product innovations aligned with the brand strategy to deliver the brand experience. Target the key “moments of truth” in the customer journey and determine how to best deliver an experience consistent with the brand goals and promise, spanning from strategy, design and pilot to building business case and implementation.
This posting is for 4 Brand positions:
Manager, Brand Experience – avid
Manager, Brand Experience – Holiday Inn Express
Manager, Global Brand Experience – EVEN
Manager, Multi-Brand Concepts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Review and analyze market, competitive and industry data to understand current trends
● Determine strategic innovation objectives regarding brand service and product, and develop the corresponding tactical initiatives to achieve those objectives. Effectively communicate initiatives to cross-functional teams, Brand Marketing, and hotels. Serve as key contact for new stragtegic initiatives, answering questions and providing program information as needed.
● Manage cross-functional teams or work cross-functionally to execute service and product initiatives across the brand.
● Design and/or review programs and executions designed by others. Programs are implemented with franchisees, hotel staff, Area Managers, and/or Regional Trainers to impact service levels and/or product initiatives at the hotel.
● Work with upper management and franchisees to gain support and input into service and product initiatives, and to communicate regarding program successes, issues, changes, etc.
● Coach and develop team members; hire, fire, assess, discipline, document performance, recommend salary and classification changes. Act as an advisor to subordinate managers or staff to help meet established schedules and/or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible