Recommend a friend - Band 6 USD
Do you see yourself as a Manager, Revenue Management Portfolio?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Train company-managed hotels (CMH) or franchised hotels to fully utilize available tools and systems to maximize revenues. Consult with assigned hotels in the development and management of revenue/yield strategies encompassing all facets of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, market segmentation, business mix, selling strategies and tactics in accordance with worldwide best practices. Facilitate the successful implementation of revenue management strategies throughout the region/brand and from the region/brand to corporate staff. Operate in a matrix management environment to support the overall goals of other departments, with a focus on increasing revenues and RGI (revenue growth index) position. May lead and review the work of less experienced staff by providing mentoring, technical guidance and/or training in daily activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Train and support hotels on revenue maximization through the full utilization of the Company’s systems and best practices, in accordance with Global Brand Service/Revenue Management specifications, including HOLIDEX Plus, PERFORM, GDS (Global Distribution System) interfaces, E-commerce interfaces, property management systems, etc.
- Work individually with hotels in area of assignment to implement brand and regional pricing strategies, yield strategies, selling strategies and revenue management best practices. Investigate and communicate new ways to capture optimal revenue potentials. Provide feedback to Global Brand Services/Revenue Management to ensure hotel needs and revenue-generating improvements are incorporated into system enhancements or best practices.
- Consult with key managerial groups and applicable personnel (i.e. Franchisees, Principal Correspondents, General Managers, Hotel Revenue Managers, CMH Operations Teams, etc.) to identify hotel issues/concerns in regards to revenue improvement plans. Monitor, identify and persuasively communicate needed changes to existing tactical and strategic plans to optimize revenue potential and RGI position.
- Audit key/assigned hotel strategies and tactics to ensure revenue maximization is realized, best practices are utilized, marketing program compliance is enforced and appropriate channel distribution is realized. Mentor hotel management staff to excel in these areas.
- Develop and/or deliver training programs to support revenue management objectives and strategies as needed.
- Act as Franchise liaison and serve as department expert with regards to analysis, reporting, types of data, frequency of update, and potential gaps.
- Continuously revise and challenge validity, reliability, and longevity of models as they relate to data sources, brands, and regions.
- Provide support and liaise to respective stakeholders including Regional VP, DLP (Digital, Loyalty & Partner), Pricing Group, GRS (Global Reservation System), AMER Group, Franchise Support etc.
- Job type
- United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible