When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Business Reputation & Responsibility team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who serves as the process owner of Security Compliance Management activities related to the management, and reporting of compliance requirements and programs. The Manager must be knowledgeable about the business environment, current security industry trends, and must ensure that the state of security is effectively communicated to inform leadership for better decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
• Lead a team of analysts responsible for the Security Compliance Management
• Define, implement and monitor the Information Security Compliance program
• Establish and maintain compliance framework alignment with regulations, industry standards, and IHG policy
• Coordinate with Leadership Team, First and Second Line compliance teams, and Internal Audit to facilitate key compliance initiatives and audits
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible