When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Business Reputation and Responsibility team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who serves as the process owner of Security Risk Management activities related to the identification, management and reporting of key technology and security risks. The Manager must be knowledgeable about the business environment, current security industry trends, and must ensure that the state of security is effectively communicated to inform leadership for better decisions.
• Lead a team of analysts responsible for the Security Risk Management
• Define, implement and monitor the Information Security Risk Management program
• Establish and maintain security risk appetite statements, baseline and maturity model
• Coordinates with Leadership Team, First and Second Line Risk Teams, and Internal Audit to facilitate key risk management processes and define acceptable levels of risk
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible