When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can...
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Drive the growth of room revenue to the Company’s direct Internet websites, and generate incremental revenue by leveraging the direct and social media channels. Develop and present long-term business strategies and plans to market IHG Brands with assigned Internet affiliates (examples include advertising to Business to Consumer and Business to Business sites, or online social sites) within the all IHG sector. Build and support campaign management initiatives and/or destination sites by working with WIM teams for thought leadership. Drive IHG Brands awareness through social channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Establish and maintain relationships through online advertising, social media, or similar internet channels. Analyze and implement possible new revenue streams and distribution opportunities with channel-specific sites or search engines which support interactive business strategies and tactics. investigate, negotiate, implement, and manage direct distribution agreements and marketing alliances for online sites.
- Manage ROI and cost of sale metrics for online and search engine marketing and advertising opportunities. Analyze returns to ensure that revenue requirements are being met while staying within the budget. Keep Director informed of any major issues or significant changes in metrics.
- Maintain understanding of current events regarding online advertising, search engine, or related industry and its affiliates. Communicate knowledge of industry landscape to Director
- Manage Campaigns, through media placements and social channel advertising to ensure IHG Brands are getting adequate exposure, while maintaining an effective ROI.
- Manage the social media platform and the relationship with external technology provider. help train internal clients on using technology for optimizing, reporting and analyzing search engine marketing campaigns. Track, analyze and report on brand and channel marketing campaigns for assigned accounts or market affiliates.
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing strategies, tactics, key initiatives, and/or destination sites for the assigned Internet Business channel to generate greater brand awareness and revenue through these systems, including on-line sites and travel related portal such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest; IHG brands to maximize the strength of IHG Hotels as it relates to specific destination sites. Monitor the effectiveness of sites and user experience to ensure revenue growth.
- Implement additional creative with landing page content including city related creative and event creative/content.
- Manage creative assets. Work with internal and external agencies for creative; develop creative that meets needs for campaigns and performance marketing initiatives. Investigate the marketing benefit of various partnership programs with military specific travel portals or search engines, current strategic partners, and other applicable companies. Ensure the Company’s properties are included and are linking to the direct brand web sites.
- Proactively search for possible ways to assist in driving demand to Internet websites
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible