When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Here at IHG, we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can manage the development and successful implementation of training strategies and programs for a the AMEA/Greater China regions in conjunction with strategic alignment for Global Sales & Marketing. Provide recommendations to Director, Global Sales Training & Effectiveness on training approaches and strategies, product/service offerings, strategic alliances, training distribution, and brand training needs and standards. Activities include: managing material maintenance and updates, scheduling logistical aspects for assigned programs, providing workshop delivery feedback, and aligning with the Global Training teams in specific regions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Responsible for delivery and operational management of training courses for Global Sales & Marketing
● Provide workshop delivery feedback.
● Complete Performance Management responsibilities for assigned Team.
● Assist in Range of Special Projects As Needed
● Manage within agreed budget and select external consultants as needed. Ensure that all course curricula and educational materials are current and of acceptable quality and delivered on time.
● Establish performance standards and operating procedures.
● Assess training according to alignment with cultural/regional needs and strategic needs by regions, and recommend alternative requirements as necessary.
● Manage the development of training programs/applications, curricula, assessment tools and corresponding materials (includes lesson plans, participant materials, job aids, user manuals, etc.) for assigned program area.
● Evaluate designated programs to determine effectiveness, need for enhancements, or elimination of programs; actively pursue alternate training vehicles/methods and interactive training technologies.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible