EPM Systems Manager
The EPM Systems Support team manage the Global Finance’s Oracle Enterprise Performance Management systems and applications in a multi-platform environment.
Partnering with the Global Finance community the EPM Systems Manager will provide strategic vision to the team, managing future upgrades, delivering new tools (The Cloud), whilst executing SOX compliance and supporting the organisations multiple requirements.
This role helps to support over 3000 users globally. The core responsibilities of this role relate to Oracle EPM suite of tools including: Essbase, Planning, EPBCS, PCMCS, HFM, FDM and Financial Reporting.
- Participate and lead EPM projects to deliver new tools and processes partnering with Global Technology
- Attend project meetings and provide technical expertise and direction
- Regression testing
- Support migrations to QA and lead the migration to production and stabilisation
- 2cnd level support responsible for escalating issues to Global Tech, Oracle or Data Centres
- Oracle subject matter expert ensuring IHG is always at the forefront of technological changes, future upgrades and a market leader in it’s field
- Lead and develop a high performing technology team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years on a similar role either in a support capacity or within an Oracle consultancy environment
- Strong EPM systems administration and programming skills
- Experience of ETL tools (Informatica), ERP systems (PeopleSoft), Unix
- Excellent capacity to transfer knowledge, train and mentor others within the company
- Consultancy skills, being able to elicit the key drivers and requirements from the customer and provide the right solution for Global standards
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. Our purpose is to create Great Hotels Guests Love® through providing True Hospitality for everyone
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values.
IHG have been certified as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employers Institute 2018
As Application Support Manager Director at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, car allowance and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible