What''s your passion? Whether you''re into jogging, reading or sky-diving, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we''re looking for a Portfolio Revenue Manager to join our fun and energetic team.
Under the guidance of the Director RMH, Regional Lead Revenue Manager, Regional Commercial & Revenue Performance Leaders, provide direction to the hotel Sales & Marketing and Revenue Management team and ensure execution of effective strategies and actions for revenue management, pricing, yield management, forecasting and channel delivery to achieve agreed RevPAR, RGI, system delivery, revenue and profitability objectives.May lead and review the work of less experienced staff by providing mentoring, technical guidance and/or training in daily activities. Role will be managing mostly Thai hotels with Thai speaking stakeholders and is required to be able to speak Thai fluently.
• Reviews secondary research data & analysis to understand competitor practices & performance, economic & consumer trends and the dynamic of the market & demand generators. Uses this knowledge to identify and implement opportunities to generate incremental revenues and therefore drive revenue and pricing strategies with adequate ROI for all portfolio hotels.
• Supports “Revenue Champion” at hotel with insights to ensure that pricing, conversion and yield restrictions in Holidex Plus and Perform are appropriate to forecasted demand and inventory is balanced and the daily operations of the Reservations team and revenue systems are managed effectively.
• Responsible for analyzing group activity, including denials, regrets, booking pace, wash and cut off enforcement. Implement Group and FIT strategy calendar to assist the teams on the ground to take relevant pricing decisions at all times.
• Understanding of the MACRO and competitor environment through secondary research/3rd Party Tools like Agency360 etc (subject to subscription by hotel). Demonstrate a clear understanding of the impact and effect on our hotels, by communicating appropriate direction to wider community and stakeholders (hotel team, area team, sales and marketing)
• Monitor competitor pricing for rooms through 3rd party tools like Market Vision Reports/Rate 360 (subject to subscription by hotel) and understand the dynamics of the local market and demand generators. Recommend appropriate strategies and actions relating to pricing, prospect accounts and market mix on this basis to the revenue team.
competitor set results on a weekly basis to enable analysis of penetration
•Analyze and understand market reach / penetration, giving direction to Sales & Marketing regarding strategic shifts that need to happen – Short, Medium and Long Term.
Forecasting / Budget:
▪ Depending on the service level as defined in the RMH Agreement, you will be expected to conduct your scheduled yield meetings with the hotel to discuss the Forecast for the Rest of The Year and other key agenda items.
▪ In compliance with InterContinental Hotels Group standards, update the room forecast in Integrated Business Plan (IBP) / SBRP and share the file with the hotel.
▪ Communicate regularly with each hotel and the area team regarding hotel performance, opportunities and/or threats.
▪ Consider and comment on economic, political, social activity and trends which are likely to influence business outcomes.
▪ Based on the agreed Forecast, there might be changes required in the pricing and inventory management in Holidex Plus. The same to be implemented subject to relevant hotel approvals.
▪ Support the sales and marketing strategies and actions based on the forecast and budget communicated.
▪ Review and analyze Predictive Demand Intelligence (PDI) reports, IHG Revenue Management Reports and other tools to consider and formulate recommendations.
▪ Review PERFORM forecast and hurdle points relevant to the IBP forecast and if necessary, revise segment forecasting to ensure that product and inventory yielding and length of stay is being managed appropriately
▪ Ensure forecasting accuracy for all market segments.
▪ Evaluate group acceptance and pricing, in line with forecasted demand
▪ Update and analyze denial and regret activity, proportional to demand and pricing
▪ Based on the service level, you might be involved in the annual budgeting process that will include recommending ideal targets supported by data and analysis. The IBP/SBRP might be required to be updated with the budget numbers.
▪ Ensure IBP/SBRP is updated with relevant data inputs at all times.
▪ Ensure the subscriber hotel assigned to you has complete understanding with the program deliverables and timelines.
▪ You will be expected to ensure all stakeholders are briefed on the change and setting up of expectations.
▪ Management of stakeholders, in regards to fostering collaboration through gaining alignment and through open communication with General Managers, Sales and Marketing Teams, Area Teams as well as external clients / customers.
▪ Champion the identification and correction of hazards using a range of risk management tools including, yet not limited to hazard reporting, workplace inspections and accident/incident/injury reporting
▪ Ensure the availability of resources to establish, implement, maintain and improve IHG’s environmental management system
▪ Support the IHG Community Engagement program
▪ Fully understands and promotes adherence to the IHG Corporate Code of Conduct
- Job type
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration