When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Technology team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can do the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Creates, manages, and promotes the long‐term architectural vision and business case for technology roadmaps across the organization.
● Interfaces with senior leadership, business partners, architects and key stakeholders within the enterprise architecture team and other functional areas to ensure the optimal solution is designed to meet business needs.
● Develops a holistic architectural view for the organization’s strategy, processes, information, and information technology. Responsible for ensuring alignment of business and IT strategy and vision.
● Translates industry technology direction to business value and serves as a key advisor to stakeholders, providing new research and innovative approaches.
● Analyzes systems and processes from end to end, partnering with IT and business colleagues as appropriate.
● Provides guidance and enterprise‐wide influence leading to consensus based enterprise solutions that are well engineered, operable, maintainable, scalable, and delivered on schedule.
● Advices in decisions regarding strategic partnerships, vendor selection and acquisitions.
● Accountable for the development of high level business cases, with the ability to influence leadership on the adoption of technical solutions and drive the solution to completion.
● Conceive and design new architectural vision to meet major IT/Divisional and corporate goals and objectives.
● Provide technical direction & design review for strategic projects and programs.
● Research and evaluate, or provide direction to others researching and evaluating, new technologies coming to market and their potential application to IT strategies and business plans.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible