When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Legal, Business Reputation and Responsibility team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can:
• Support Senior Privacy Counsel in:
-providing global advice and support on all aspects of compliance with privacy laws and regulations across IHG
-leading privacy support for sales & marketing, loyalty, digital teams across IHG globally.
-development, implementation, monitoring and review of IHG’s global privacy program.
The successful candidate will have privacy expertise, be highly motivated, have strong cross collaboration skills, and the ability to positively influence business stakeholders. Candidates should have experience applying privacy requirements to practical use cases and products beyond policy formulation and compliance. Candidates should have the ability to translate policies and legislative requirements into actionable privacy requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
Under the direction of the Senior Privacy Counsel, the range of duties and responsibilities include:
• Support Senior Privacy Counsel in advising on global privacy and related compliance matters across the group
• Monitor and assist in providing privacy support for marketing, loyalty, digital teams across IHG globally.
• Assist with the continued development and improvement of the group’s privacy program including GDPR implementation and ongoing GDPR compliance
• Perform Privacy Impact Assessments and identify issues for appropriate escalation and resolution
• Assist in development of training materials and deliver training to relevant colleagues.
• Provide support on a wide range of privacy initiatives
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible