When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Finance team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who is pivotal to the Procurement, Sourcing & Operations team and the wider Procurement and Cost Efficiency (PaCE) organization. The role is the key interface into our business in the US and the feedback contributor back into the UK arm of the team. This role will have elements of delivery, people management & development, operational & facilitation ownership with a large element of stakeholder engagement and communication. Ideally the successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills be able to lead and develop teams whilst also owning and delivering Sourcing activities to an exceptional level.
• Successful execution of multiple compliant sourcing projects across a variety of categories areas delivered within allocated timeframes.
• Provide commercial support and challenge to business stakeholders and category teams.
• Ensure regular and appropriate communications (Category aligned where appropriate) throughout the sourcing process both internal and external.
• Ensure all reporting tools are updated in line with specified timelines.
• Deliver margin (benefits) for the business and owners in line with front office targets.
• Manage, motivate and coach more junior team members/direct reports.
• Allocate and prioritise workload with direct reports to ensure expectations are met
• Develop and deliver successful supplier relationship management plans.
• Develop excellent stakeholder relationship with the ability to communicate effectively throughout the business vertically and horizontally.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible