Join the Global Finance team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who will be the key delivery resource in the execution of Sourcing activities. The specialist will be based in Atlanta but will work on multiple projects that could have owners in either the US or UK locations. The roles are generalist in nature and will give the candidate opportunities to work and be exposed to multiple category areas. Ideally the candidate with have previous experiences in Sourcing roles with solid commercial and communication skills. The ability to manage multiple requirements is a must.
• Execution of multiple compliant sourcing projects across a variety of categories areas delivered within allocated timeframes.
• Provide commercial support to business stakeholders and category teams.
• Ensure regular and appropriate communications (Category aligned where appropriate) throughout the Sourcing process both internal and external.
• Ensure all reporting tools are updated in line with specified timelines.
• Deliver margin (benefits) for the business and owners.
• Actively support more junior team members.
• Prioritise workload to ensure delivery of projects within agreed SLA’s.
• Deliver successful supplier relationship management plans as directed by Director of Sourcing.
• Develop excellent stakeholder relationship with the focus on communicating effectively throughout the business.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible