When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Revenue Management team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can GRS is a new proprietary Central Reservation System (CRS), which impacts IHG’s channels, regions, customer segments and brands. The GRS product platform provides the revenue engine for the company and all our hotels and includes the rates and inventory management and distribution for virtually anything that any IHG hotel can offer. This new platform has transformed the way IHG sells its products and services and, also, requires seamless integration across IHG’s revenue and operations technologies such as, RMS, PMS, data warehouse, Avalon, Magic, HCM, etc. The UAT Product Manager role will be responsible for business/user acceptance of GRS, working with cross-functional teams (Product Managers, Solutions Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysts, and other external system stakeholders) to ensure that the developed product meets IHG’s business and operational requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
• Review appropriate project documentation to understand the requirements and design for creation of a comprehensive test suite to measure quality and acceptance criteria
• Develop test artifacts, including test conditions, test cases, test data and expected results and business process flows
• Test execution, document test results and log defects
• Lead development and implementation of product strategy: future state based on deep understanding of how the business works, incorporating customer insights, markets, competition, and distribution capabilities as well as the potential “game changing” new functionality and capabilities IHG will require to compete – this should manifest itself in a roadmap of initiatives including small enhancement and content refreshments to existing products as well as new product needs
• Measure product performance and lead performance improvement initiatives
• Identify and understand the performance drivers and set up ongoing diagnostics and monitoring capabilities once implemented
• Drive new product development – through the writing of sound business requirements based on capabilities which will define the functionality in the process to capture full perspective in creating “best fit” products
• Manage product lifecycles: continually evaluate product performance and key customer insights and ensure new product needs are identified far enough in advance to address needs before product obsolescence
• Communicate product information: including product roadmap, specifications, value proposition, sales tools training tools and competitive information to stakeholders
• Provide status updates to PMO for regular reporting cycles
• Guest Service Delivery – includes working knowledge of hotel operational environment including both on and above property
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible