The Product Manager will manage the end to end product lifecycle from idea inception through development and launch, leveraging specialists, operators, and stakeholders along the way. One stop shop or hub for driving all strategy, new development, and performance enhancements for specific set of products.
You will coordinate among tactical analysts, developers, and functional subject matter experts to create holistic product solutions for Distribution Marketing’s customers/stakeholders and the CRS across multiple channels. They define product needs via a “roadmap” of initiatives mapped out over a predetermined cycled timeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
· Lead development and implementation of product strategy: future state based on deep understanding of how the business works, incorporating customer insights, markets, competition, and distribution capabilities as well as the
potential “game changing” new functionality and capabilities IHG will require to compete. This should manifest itself in a roadmap of initiatives including small enhancement and content refreshments to existing products as well as new product needs.
· Measure product performance and lead performance improvement
initiatives. Identify and understand the performance drivers and set up ongoing diagnostics and monitoring capabilities once implemented.
· Drive new product development – through the writing of sound business requirements based on capabilities which will define the functionality in the process to capture full perspective in creating “best fit” products.
· Manage product lifecycles: continually evaluate product performance and key customer insights and ensure new product needs are identified far enough in advance to address needs before product obsolescence.
· Communicate product information: including product roadmap, specifications, value proposition, sales tools training tools and competitive information to stakeholders. Provide status updates to PMO for regular reporting cycles.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible