When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Commercial & Technology team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who will be responsible for the management and prioritization of IHG’s independent website & apps initiatives, which includes differing rules & regulations around the world and across our hotel brands. Provide expertise and management on all aspects of the program lifecycle including overall support and ongoing communications, filtering the incoming requests, development and deployment of a program launch plan, creation of processes, evaluation methodologies and ensuring the programs stay on time and budget. Manage global delivery of services and apply knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to program activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations for the Company’s deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
• Work with Legal & Standards team to draft standard language to accommodate project goals, while considering local laws, considering clarity to owners, and addressing any follow up questions or concerns from all parties.
• Interact with owners, hotels, brands and internal teams to understand hotel content gaps. Meet regularly with Product, Content Strategy, and Regional teams to drive development of HCM & web enhancements addressing and supporting these gaps.
• Develop the strategic approach to independent websites & apps across all our hotel brands within the laws of each country/region. Engage with hotel owners, external agencies and internal stakeholders to develop recommended plans and approaches for marketing hotel properties whether on independent websites, recommending improvements to our master brand experience, evaluating digital standards and specifications of independent websites & apps to ensure brand standards are met.
• Manage, evaluate and monitor programs throughout the program lifecycle. Prepare program status reports recapping ongoing activity, revenue production, needs and successes. Prepare program launch and communication plans and review performance against committed schedules, budgets and goals.
• Develop and improve program documentation and communication content unique to identified audience groups, specifying key components of the program participation, benefits and operations so that internal and external stakeholders clearly understand all aspects of the program. Create best practices and training programs where necessary.
• Develop and execute program and communication plans specifying goals, strategy, scope, timelines, key milestones, risks, contingency plans. Identify impact areas, communication touch points, technical requirements, required support and allocation of available resources. Ensure delivery of all identified activities and tactics and that program risks are identified and escalated to management in a timely manner. Ensure accurate and timely information is communicated and maintained in appropriate venues.
• Interface with multiple stakeholders and hotel owners globally to develop messaging strategies and the dissemination of communication activities and to ensure programs are executed and supported in an efficient and consistent manner while addressing regional needs.
• Establish program methodology, including standardized processes, procedures, templates and documentation, billing and reporting.
• Ensure program activities are consistent with established standards, follow departmental development processes and meet user and business objectives. Provide ongoing evaluation of the program based on user/marketplace needs, adoption rate and goals and adjust accordingly. Seek and identify future enhancements and define and refine methodologies and processes to ensure the efficient development and implementation of quality programs.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure program users are optimizing the program to the fullest potential. Champion the value proposition of the programs to internal and external constituents and serve as key subject matter expert for questions and issues relevant to the program. Prepare and conduct presentations as required.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible