What''s your passion? Whether you''re into jogging, reading or sky-diving, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we''re looking for a Programmatic Trader to join our fun and energetic team at Singapore Corporate Office.
The Programmatic Trader is responsible for the planning, setup, and execution of audience targeted campaigns in accordance with the strategy and objective of each of our hotel brands and loyalty programs. In this role you will operate globally cross regions; utilizing domestic inventory to drive hotel revenue in AMEA (Asia, Middle East & Africa). You will be using state-of-the-art planning, buying and optimization tools and interfaces. This is a hands-on keyboard role where data is used a currency to discover audiences and to target them across all relevant channels in order to prove sales and brand lift.
Omni-Channel campaigns need to be maintained and optimized frequently in order to achieve challenging objectives and deliver repeatable results. You will be expected to interact with multiple tech support partners, handle root-cause troubleshooting and continually collaborate across our marketing organization to promote structured thinking and knowledge sharing. We require a self-motivated leadership ability because you will act as a mentor to future programmatic technicians who will join team and rely your experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Understand performance objectives, develop successful strategies to meet them
● Develop best practice on how to utilize Domestic inventory to drive cross regional programmatic activity
● Develop Programmatic marketing calendar by understanding regional trends and booking window
● Manage programmatic buying across key brands
● Implement creative and messaging strategy through a dynamic creative process
● Setup and launch campaigns
● Manage ROI & cost of sale metrics and ensure that revenue requirement are being met while staying within budget
● Proactively optimize for maximum performance and delivery against stated goals
● Control and manage for overlap and cannibalization
● Ability to aggregate, analyze and pull reports
● Candidate needs to be available for off hour calls (early AM or late evening) once/week to align with regional hours of operation
● Drink from the fire hose everyday
● Liaise with data science team on audience segmentation
● Troubleshoot issues using root cause system
● Communicate early and often, respond rapidly
● Work out of your comfort zone
● Develop and deepen relationships with data, inventory, and platform vendors
● Keep daily tabs on industry trends and serve as a subject matter expert
● Identify new & emerging channels for test & learn opportunities
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible