When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Finance team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who will be a best-in-class leader who will drive operational performance for IHG’s owned and managed hotels in New York City. The role will lead the hotel based Directors of Finance in identifying opportunities and making recommendations to improve the operating results across their portfolio of hotels. This leader has accountability for the short and long-term operating/financial results of all hotels in the assigned region. This position will have key third party relationships with the owners of managed hotels, the asset management function of our multi-unit managed owners, and will participate in investment recommendations with these owners. This position may be co-responsible for signing off on any financial projections for new managed hotels within the assigned region. This leader will provide financial support to the VP of Operations CMH New York. This leader must employ a commercial, collaborative, and cross-functional approach as they look to inspire and lead fellow stakeholders to develop and deliver superior financial results.
For assigned portfolio of hotels:
• Execute the delivery of Americas CMH Operations strategy through strong financial oversight, ensuring funds and resources are deployed effectively to drive required results.
• Execute the delivery of Americas CMH Finance strategies.
• Deliver effective and appropriate financial support to Americas CMH Operations to drive improvement in business performance through direct and indirect reports.
• Deliver financial analysis to shape business decisions.
• Implement sound governance and controls, ensuring Control Self Assessment compliance and clean audit(s).
• Recruit, lead, and develop a high performing team of Hotel Finance Business Leads.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible