Do you see yourself as the Sales Coordinator for the Global Sales Support Centre team?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.The role of the Sales Coordinator is one that provides administrative, reporting and communication support to the GSSC team as well as may provide assistance to the team of the Fulfillment Centre.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and reporting support within GSSC department
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all matters disclosing information only as approved by the DOSE
- Working with the Leadership maintaining team schedules and vacation requests ensuring communication and awareness of resource availability
- Coordinate training and of team, maintaining training files of each team member
- Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assignments; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
- Creating spreadsheets or databases for maintaining and reporting management information.
- Prepare a variety of departmental reports and/or presentations, gathering and summarizing information from various sources as requested; may create and format reports and presentation materials utilizing various spreadsheet graphics, and/or statistical software as needed.
- Monitor and report variances to departmental budgets and track departmental spend information to help maintain operating controls reporting to the DOSE on a periodic basis and bringing any budget updates immediately to the attention of the DOSE
- Maintain and update as appropriate the ‘Room to have a great start’ induction material regularly checking for new material with APAC and PHLRO HR as appropriate
- Monitor costs of projects and ensure that invoices/bills are accurate; ensure proper coding and forwarding of invoices to accounts payable; maintain reporting systems, if appropriate.
- Answer inquiries related to daily activities/programs of the WWSC, and act as a liaison with internal and/or external contacts to convey appropriate information. Respond to and/or resolve internal/external inquiries regarding problems or complaints as needed. Maintain a consistent, high quality customer-focused orientation, including providing clear, accurate information; explaining procedures or materials or providing supplemental information; anticipating problems or questions; or referring customers to appropriate contacts within the unit, department or division.
- Compose and prepare clear and concise correspondence as requested. Review documents, logs, reports or other work products for typographical accuracy and format.
- Perform other administrative support duties as required to facilitate the smooth operation of the GSSC. Prepare reports, charts, presentation data, or logs as required and according to established specifications. Copy, route and file appropriate documents in an accurate and timely manner. Identify and assist in planning for the acquisition of supplies, equipment, facilities and services necessary to maintain an efficient operation.
- Job type
- Makati, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration