Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Perform the financial accounting, support, and related analysis for a group of owned/managed hotels through the coordination of accounting and finance functions with India BSC. Perform daily matching and posting of journal/XT and issue of unmatched report. Mentoring and coaching of new joinee at analyst level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Perform daily matching, posting of journal/XT and issue of unmatched report to various owned/managed hotels and should be able to help other team members in case of need
- Prepare month end reconciliations with in stipulated timeline and should be able to help other team members in case of need
- Handle hotels/counterpart queries independently
- Coordinate with other teams with in BSC for their respective job profile and handle their queries
- Provide input to decisions for future system enhancements and process improvements
- Take initiative to do further process improvement and coordinate with counterparts, hotel personnel, banks, vendors and customer process support for it
- Provide training to new joinee at analyst level
- Prepare or review work-papers for internal/external auditors and serve as liaison to provide necessary background information and answer questions during the audit process.
- Coordinate with other departments for any special projects or reporting needs of customers. Work with other departmental personnel to maintain a sound internal control environment.
2. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor''s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or similar, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
4 to 7 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of PeopleSoft, Excel, PowerPoint or other E.R.P. system.
- Demonstrated clear and concise communication skills including adapting both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of the user and audience.
- Presentation skills necessary for various level audiences (peers, managers, departments, owners).
- Demonstrated ability to assess, prioritize, delegate, and meet timelines as necessary for their routine work and various projects. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced Accounting knowledge.
- Job type
- Gurugram, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible