Bringing True Hospitality to the world!
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Provide portfolio management oversight and key portfolio insights for IHG’s portfolio of projects and programs, with special focus on our biggest and most strategically significant projects.
- Support the Manager, Portfolio Insights & Management with planning to provide insight into the portfolio, ensuring that delivery considerations and impacts are included in planning decisions. Track performance of the agreed 2018 plan, and assist with setting up monitoring for 2019 plan.
- Support the Marketing team as a liaison for Intake process
- Support the Manager Portfolio Insights & Management with 2X/Transform for Growth projects to support their use of CA PPM and reports, ensuring clear timelines for updates, and ensuring data quality and integrity. Provide support where needed on tools and reports.
- Work with the Transform for Growth team to look across 2X / TfG projects to provide insights on dependencies and cross-portfolio risks and insights
- Partner with teams around the business around portfolio reporting and insight
- Oversee monthly reporting process for marketing and other teams
- Support teams with 4D process, templates, tools, and training
Education - Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Strategy, Finance or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
Experience - 5 years progressive work experience in a corporate environment (in position requiring analytical work).
Technical Skills and Abilities -
- Good problem solving skills and project management intrinsic
- Genuine collaborativeness : strong listening and emerging influential skills, and ability to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to look across a portfolio of moving projects and see emerging trends and patterns
- Good level of communication skills (PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with CA PPM and leading teams
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible