Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Perform the financial accounting, support, and related analysis for a group of owned/managed hotels through the coordination of accounting and finance functions with India BSC. Perform daily matching and posting of journal/XT and issue of unmatched report. Mentoring and coaching of new joiners at analyst level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
· Preparation of Cash Forecast
· Liaising with Banks on a day to day basis to sort out any issues
· Transfer of funds between various IHG ‘s Bank Account
· Liaising with various department & offices within IHG for smooth flow of payments
· Preparation & Posting of Journals in PeopleSoft
· Interface with accounting teams to ensure seamless booking of all inter-company transactions
· Maintaining Bank Mandate & Matrix
· Perform daily matching, posting of journal/XT and issue of unmatched report to various owned/managed hotels and should be able to help other team members in case of need
· Prepare month end reconciliations with in stipulated timeline and should be able to help other team members in case of need
· Handle hotels/counterpart queries independently
· Coordinate with other teams with in BSC for their respective job profile and handle their queries
· Provide input to decisions for future system enhancements and process improvements
· Take initiative to do further process improvement and coordinate with counterparts, hotel personnel, banks, vendors and customer process support for it
· Provide training to new joinee at analyst level
· Coordinate with other departments for any special projects or reporting needs of customers. Work with other departmental personnel to maintain a sound internal control environment.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
· Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency of PeopleSoft, Excel, PowerPoint or other E.R.P. system.
· Demonstrated intermediate to advance Accounting knowledge.
· Demonstrated clear and concise communication skills including adapting both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of the user and audience.
· Presentation skills necessary for various level audiences (peers, managers, departments, owners).
· Demonstrated ability to assess, prioritize, delegate, and meet timelines as necessary for their routine work and various projects. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
· Bachelor''s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or similar, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
· Relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
3 to 5 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Gurugram, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible