Senior Application Specialist
The Application Support team successfully partners with Global Finance and end-users of IHG’s financial systems to help ensure timely and efficient delivery of insightful and accurate solutions to support Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, Management Information and Financial Reporting business activities across our global organisation.
Roles within the IDT team are business facing roles working closely with users to understand their varied requirements, helping them fully leverage existing system capabilities and developing new solutions within a dynamic, market leading organisation.
This role helps to support over 3000 users globally. The core responsibilities of this role relate to Oracle Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning knowledge, and a degree of support across EPBCS and PCMCS is also required.
• Ability to understand the business context and Planning, Budgeting a& Forecasting, Management Information and Financial Reporting business activities
• Drive best-practice usage of Hyperion across finance user community globally
• Establish super-user group, building strong and effective relationships with end-users
• Responsible for data loads and integrity of key Essbase, Planning and Cloud Applications
• Provide user support with Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning including during the monthly forecast and monthly/annual reporting
• Actively support the finance community during period-end.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• At least 2 years in a similar role
• Work experience in systems knowledge for Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion DRM
• Knowledge of reporting systems and financial processes.
• Excellent capacity to transfer knowledge, train and mentor others within the company
• Consultancy skills, being able to elicit the key drivers and requirements from the customer and provide the right solution for Global standards
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. Our purpose is to create Great Hotels Guests Love® through providing True Hospitality for everyone
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values.
IHG have been certified as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employers Institute 2018
As Application Support Manager Director at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, car allowance and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
- Job type
- Denham, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible