Senior HR Analytics Manager – Global HR Systems, Strategy & Services Team
Based in Corporate Head Quarters in Denham (UB9 5HR)
We have a purpose to create Great Hotels Guest Love through delivering our brand promise of True Hospitality for everyone.
We know there’s no one quite like you, your talents, dreams and interests make you who you are and that’s what we want at IHG.
The Global HR Systems, Strategy & Services Team are searching for a pro-active Senior HR Analytics Manager to join their team. You’ll be working alongside a fantastic team and join one of the biggest hotel companies in the world at our beautiful Head Quarters in Denham!
Does this sound interesting? If so, read on!
Who are we?
You may not have heard of IHG, but the chances are you aware of our brands! IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers – that’s one of the reasons why we’ve been certified as a Top Employer UK 2018 by the Top Employers Institute.
The Senior HR Analytics Manager is responsible for IHG’s global people and organisational data reporting, analytics and insights. You will be accountable for developing analytic models and processes for reporting and delivering strategic human capital insights across IHG.
The ideal candidate will utilise the insights from this analysis will be used to drive HR investment and talent management decisions and assess HR program effectiveness.
The positon will create and statistically analyse large data sets of internal and external data and communicate the results across the organisation in a way that informs and drives the action.
• Build strong internal customer relationships with key HR and business leaders to define and understand strategic business objectives requiring further insight/analytics
• Perform analysis on HR and business data points to uncover trends and insights to support strategic insights in organisation and effectiveness guiding future investments.
• Support HR initiatives (e.g. organisation reviews, succession and development planning, performance reviews) by consolidating data, preparing reports, dashboards and analytical models
• Develop HR analytics strategy with internal stakeholders – prioritising needs and determining the future resourcing requirements for the Global HR Systems, Strategy & Services Team
• Investigate approaches for improving and/or increasing the automation reporting and dashboards including developing a plan to implement scorecard functionality on Workday to improve our approach to dashboard reporting for senior leaders
• Develop the requirements for “opening up” Workday security for HR and Senior leaders to ensure data and reporting is more readily available for key audiences
• Evaluate the future Technology requirements for further expanding HR insights moving towards predictive analytics
• Provide coaching and training on use and interpretation of metrics, advancing the use of complex analytical techniques and statistical thinking across Human Resources
• Actively participate in external professional organization and build a powerful network to understand and shape the emerging analytical trends.
What we’re looking for:
You will have expansive knowledge of HR metrics, data and business intelligence strategies. Alongside this, you will have the ability to effectively collect, analyse and synthesise large amounts of complex data in relevant insights, presenting this in a logical, concise manner.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage ambiguity, confidentiality, risk and changing direction of projects and strategies at short notice and under pressure through your superior project management skills. You will be proactive in finding innovative solutions to problems, through critical thinking and using analytical skills.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate human capital analytics to a non-technical audience at all levels. Similarly, you will have the ability to translate business objectives into actionable analyses and be able to collaborate with internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in using statistical software and data visualisation, including data modelling.
Why work for IHG?
At IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which will include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have free parking on site, a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
Our picturesque office in Denham, Buckinghamshire is easily accessible on the A40/M40.
Alternatively, many of our employees commute from London – there are regular trains from London Marylebone taking approx. 30 minutes, or the Metropolitan or Piccadilly tube lines go to Uxbridge where we provide a free shuttle bus.
But most of all… we’ll give you room to be yourself!
Hit apply if you think you have the skills we’re looking for!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Denham, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible