Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
This position will provide analytic reporting, support, and strategic recommendations for internal and external stakeholders. This position requires an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving, a strong command of online media, and an understanding of traditional media. The candidate must be a team player and responsive in a client service environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support reporting and analytics needs of paid media teams across various tactics, including but not limited to paid search, metasearch, affiliate marketing, programmatic display, paid social, and more traditional media such as television
- Manage a team of analysts responsible for reporting and analytics across various paid media buys
- Responsible for management and disbursement of large Performance Marketing media budget
- Perform hands-on analyses on large volumes of campaign level data
- Develop highly complex data extracts using SQL and ensure requirements are developed in accordance with specified business and technical requirements.
- Maintain relationships and develop a strong working knowledge of all the business functional areas’ objectives in order to ensure accurate translation of client requirements into technical specifications and reporting.
- Interpret data and analyze results to generate insights
- Develop presentations to partners & stakeholders both inside & outside the department to report findings, interpret the data analysis, and make recommendations based on results. Also assist managers on the development of content for formal Analytical Skills training courses.
- Support in delivering reports and analyses such as: advertising performance analysis, multi-touch attribution analysis and cross-channel analysis
- Apply analytical techniques to one or more disciplines. May perform statistical analyses and create accurate charts, tables and graphs in the correct format and within established time frames as required.
- Select and use appropriate software to effectively analyze data. Compile and analyze information. Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to appropriate staff.
- Maintain Programmatic and other reporting dashboards via Tableau
- Consult with relevant business functional areas to establish analytical support objectives.
- Use campaign management, data mining software, forecasting models and statistical/computational models to achieve analytical objectives such as maximizing response and the guest experience while minimizing cost.
- Make recommendations for enhancements to relevant databases from an information needs perspective including internal and external data sources.
Education – Bachelor''s in a relevant field of work in business, economics, or statistics with emphasis on multivariate quantitative methods, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
Experience – 8 years progressive work experience, with emphasis on business and marketing analysis. Preference will be given to those with demonstrated expertise in the relevant business areas supported, and demonstrated ability to lead project teams.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated programming experience with statistical and database software (SQL Server, SAS and Business Objects).
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital Media.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel functionality to include the use of macros to streamline report-publishing process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau
- Demonstrated experience in a decision-support and data warehousing environment.
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects
- Demonstrated understanding of business analysis processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel operations and the hotel industry, and demonstrated ability to access relevant information and understand the competitive market.
- Demonstrates clear, concise, and succinct communication skills, including adapting both technical verbal and written communication to the needs and level of the user.
- Manage and maintain existing Excel based analytics and transition to SAS or other Business Intelligence Platforms
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract