When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Technology team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can be part of a team that is delivering new technology capabilities to our Owners, Customers, and partners within Corporate and Technology. In your role you will help set the vision and guardrails that Agile delivery teams operate within. In addition, you will help to setup and support governance processes that ensure that team deliverables meet IHG’s standards for Performance, Availability, Quality, Security, and Maintainability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Creates, manages, and promotes short to mid‐term architectural vision and business case for technology roadmaps across the organization.
● Interacts with clients or senior management in geographically and/or socially diverse teams on strategic operations, serving as an expert in several specialties or components.
● Promotes business impact through understanding of hospitality datasets and analytic processes.
● Creates educational content and reusable implementation patterns for analytic technologies including Kafka, Hive, Spark Streaming, HBASE, Storm, Teradata, and Informatica.
● Leads the architectural efforts of large, complex projects (e.g., a family of products or IT services) involving multiple vendors, multiple technologies, leading‐edge technologies, and broad implications for architecture and develops roadmap incorporating industry best practices.
● Leads the development of complex proposals related to integrating multiple architecture domains (i.e., process, application, data, infrastructure).
● Analyzes systems and processes from end to end for performance and reliability.
● Analyzes quality attributes of solutions and evaluates the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions.
● Makes strategic decisions about system design, implementation and maintenance.
● Manages the architectural lifecycle, ensuring that engineering and maintenance phases conform to the architecture.
● Participates as a member of a team to assess and recommend a migration strategy to new technologies.
● Stays current on latest technologies and trends.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible