Sourcing Manager - IT
Based at Corporate Head Quarters (UB9 5HR)
Are you an experienced procurement professional? Do you enjoy working within a fast-paced environment? Are you capable of leading and being part of matrix team in a project environment?
If the answers are yes, then you may be the person we are looking for to join our Procurement and Cost Efficiency (PaCE) team based in Denham. To be successful in this role, you will have effective project management skills, strong contract and commercial knowledge and can demonstrate analytical skills to provide insight on supply markets and categories.
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world with a family of brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza. There are more than 350,000 people working across nearly 100 countries and territories, encompassing managed, owned and franchised hotels. IHG is listed on the London Stock Exchange and it is a FTSE 100 company. It is headquartered in Denham, Buckinghamshire.
With an award-winning culture, IHG’s employer brand is brought to life through offering employees the ‘Room to be involved’.
You’ll be a key member of the team responsible for delivering sourcing activity for all identified spend categories within the UK and US and provide commercial support to business stakeholders and category teams.
• Successful execution of multiple compliant sourcing projects
across a variety of categories.
• Provide commercial support and challenge to business stakeholders and category teams
• Ensure regular and appropriate communications throughout the sourcing process both internal and external
• Ensure all reporting tools are updated in line with specified timelines
• Deliver margin (benefits) for the business and owners in line with front office targets
• Manage, motivate and coach more junior team members/direct reports
• Allocate and prioritise workload with direct reports to ensure expectations are met
• Develop and deliver successful supplier relationship management plans
• Develop excellent stakeholder relationship with the ability to communicate effectively throughout the business vertically and horizontally.
What we’re looking for:
An ambitious manager with at least three (3) years experience in procurement looking for their next move working in a fast paced, FTSE 100 organisation where you’ll be able to put your skills into practise and develop further.
You will have strong IT & procurement skills, legal knowledge, RFI/P leadership and or management and be capable of leading and being part of matrix team in a project environment. In addition, you will have category experience across indirect or hotel procurement categories in a global organisation
You’ll be able to develop excellent stakeholder relationship with the focus on communicating effectively throughout the business.
Benefits at IHG:
At IHG, we promise to recognise you for great work and give you the tools needed to build a successful career with us. You’ll receive a competitive salary, hotel discounts worldwide and have chance to work with a great set of people.
Our picturesque office in Denham, Buckinghamshire is easily accessible on the A40/M40.
Alternatively, many of our employees commute from London – there are regular trains from London Marylebone taking approx. 30 minutes, or the Metropolitan or Piccadilly tube lines go to Uxbridge where we provide a free shuttle bus.
We also have free parking on site, a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
But above all, we understand the importance to give you Room to be Yourself
So, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Denham, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible