When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Sales team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can drive cross regional groups & meetings sales delivery by streamlining our in-market sales response and delivering timely, detailed, and appropriate customer facing offers back to our key account directors/managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Establish standard of excellence with our Key Account Directors/Managers to be the “go to” support for cross-regional sales delivery
● Ensure key understanding of our groups & meetings sourcing process to achieve optimal response options for each lead
● Achieve all sales targets as determined by the Director, Group New Business Development
● Establish key property sales relationships within the assigned region to ensure a “one team” environment
● Develop key understanding of property groups and meetings goals & capabilities to ensure leads meet the hotels desired targets
● Develop customer facing capabilities to ensure flexible response delivery
● Ensure all communications are appropriate and timely
● Meet all required deadlines as set-forth by key account leads
● Drive best practices across the larger group new business development team
● Participate in all team calls and events
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible