When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can..
Responsible for executing on various SMS programs, Push Notifications & In-App Messaging for InterContinental Hotels Group to drive engagement and revenue at IHG hotel brands. Support the Global Direct Marketing team and other company stakeholders to maintain an aggressive marketing calendar, manage database requirements, develop creative assets, and deploy strategic campaigns. Analyze, track and report on project data and assigned marketing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that SMS, Push Notification & In-App Messaging marketing efforts are in alignment with approved operational plan, budget, timelines and contact strategy
- Test effectiveness of SMS, Push Notification & In-App Messaging marketing strategies and learnings for continuous improvement
- Keep current with competitive landscape, market trends, industry innovations and best practices across functional areas
- Maintain awareness of integration opportunities through Web / Mobile / SMS / Social / Email
- Identify opportunities for growth and efficiencies in SMS, Push Notification & In-App Messaging efforts utilizing internal data, industry best practices as well as test and optimization methodologies
Bachelor''s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
2 to 5 years progressive work related experience in corporate marketing environment with demonstrated technical proficiency related to the position including experience with internal and external communications and creative development.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Demonstrated experience in promotional, channel or frequency marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing concepts and basic accounting principles.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, management and staff.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of hotel systems and operations beneficial.
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
Work is typically performed in a normal office environment.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including 401k, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, and discounts at our hotels. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties, essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible