Join the IT Security team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who is responsible for the overall strategic direction of IHG’s IT Security including engineering, detection, triage, analysis, containment, recovery and reporting as well as developing future-state security strategies and roadmaps.
• Establish the vision, mission, and overall global strategy for all IT Security to align with the overall goals of IHG across multiple business functions. This includes consistent standards for IT Security and support of Cloud Security, Authentication and Security Engineering and Security Operation Center (i.e. intrusion detection systems, cyber security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment systems, penetration testing, secure email system, access control & identity management systems, network security, etc.).
• Provide thought-leadership on the use of security technology innovation to meet and exceed business goals. Drive innovation with internal and external partners.
• Lead IT Security business planning, as well as, direct and oversees the methodology, tools, development standards, design, testing, release, and maintenance of the Security solutions .
• Drive innovation and automation across the end to end data center environment.
• Must have a deep grasp on industry best practices to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support new processes, tools and solutions to continuously improve security of all IHG systems and data.
• Ensures the availability, performance, resiliency, scalability and security of complex technical environments.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, vendors, industry consultants, and senior leaders to define and establish agreed upon service levels. Monitor technology service levels and insure business partners needs and expectations are met. Improve service levels where appropriate
• Integrate activities with business units and other departments to ensure the successful implementation and support of Security Operations project efforts.
• Plan, organize, and own subordinate functions within established budgetary and manpower plans; establish goals, performance standards, and operating procedures for assigned functions. Participate in creation of department staffing and capital budgets
• Lead and develop teams of highly experienced, motivated and talented professionals in driving and executing Security Operations project and programs.
• Act as an advisor to subordinate managers or staff to help meet established schedules and/or resolve technical or security operational problems.
• Ability to run and drive large-scale, cross-functional programs, global in reach.
• Own vendor and supplier relationship including, negotiations and management, to ensure service, quality and cost efficiency.
• Delivery of IHG Security Operations initiatives
• Strategic decisions related to Security Operations including Cloud Security, Authentication and Security Engineering (i.e. intrusion detection systems, cyber security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment systems, penetration testing, secure email system, access control & identity management systems, network security, etc.).
• Will lead key initiatives with senior level stakeholders and regularly impacts and influences multiple critical Security readiness business priorities
• Allocation of technology resources across all Security Operations Teams and the broader organization
• Evolution of the Security Operations technology roadmap to achieve the strategic objectives of the organization
• Final Go / No Go decisions for all Security Operations initiatives
• Overall Global Technology strategy
• Go / No Go decisions of all Global Technology initiatives
• Budget and financial health of the Global Technology function
• Strategic technology governance, policies, and procedures
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible