Six Senses Location:
Oman, Dibba-Musandam PC 800Hotel:
Zighy Bay (DXBZB), Zighy Bay, P.O. Box 212, 00800Job number:
115963Share: Apply Click here if you think this job is inappropriate.
As Director of Wellness, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the hotel.Duties and Responsibilities
As Director of Spa & Wellness, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient and effective implementation of Wellness throughout the resort, working side by side with HOD’s, especially on the offerings in the Spa and Fitness facilities to provide exceptional product and service within brand operating standards.The duties and responsibilities will include:
- keeping abreast of industry trends and practices and updating knowledge and skills to improve the product and service offering.
- Continually focus on the rejuvenation of the health and wellness experience.
- Wellness offerings, Spa treatments, exercise classes and fitness facilities and equipment will be constantly assessed to remain relevant and in keeping with Six Senses wellness and sustainability practices.
- Arrange and conduct workshops and lectures for both hosts and guests on relevant health and wellness topics.
- Constant interaction with and provision of support to and communication with other departments is intrinsic to the smooth functioning of the operation.
To execute the position of Director of Spa & Wellness, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Wellness or Hotel Management, or closely related field. I also have the technical skills and at least five years’ experience in a luxury spas and wellness role within hospitality with proven results.
- Fluent in English; I understand that additional languages are preferred.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Director of Spa & Wellness at Six Senses Zighy Bay. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses Zighy Bay is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
You’re about to be the author of this journey that takes you through life’s undiscovered passageways, hidden treasures and meaningful experiences.
It’s a story unlike any other. Out of the ordinary, one could say.
A journey across lands and seas, a tale about what it means to connect to the world around us.
Let the journey begin...
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.