Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at : https://www.indeedjobs.com/shadeland-enterprises/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLuV7xMD8uRK8rdF2CJUdMtc
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Shadeland Enterprises. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the Restaurant
- Manage associates, approve time off, enter and approve payroll,
- Prepare weekly schedule for associates
- Interview, hire, discipline and fire associates in coordination with the HR Department
- Responsible for the accurate accounting of the MICROS system for all shifts
- Provide training and on-boarding for all new hires
- Address employee concerns and maintain good morale in the restaurant department
- Assist in the restaurant as needed
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Must work in a cooperative and friendly manner with all associates
- Must be able to exercise good judgement in handling guest requests and/or complaints
- Restaurant Managers must maintain professional attire, personal hygiene and good attendance
- Restaurant Managers must follow all safety procedures, and train associates in safety policies and procedures, utilize safe lifting techniques, and following all emergency and evacuation procedures, etc.
- Restaurant Managers must enforce, understand and follow all policies, procedures, and practices as stated in the Employee Handbook
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Accurate short-term memory
- Hearing with the ability to hear a normal level of conversation with moderate background noise
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to work in a varied environment including inside with extreme temperature changes
- Must possess good eye/hand coordination
- Must have good vision near/far to be able to read instructions, see guests and associates from across the restaurant
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Indianapolis, IN, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract