Branch Manager - Munich
About the job
We’re looking for a travel enthusiast to become the new Branch Manager of our depot in Munich - Finsing. You’ll be responsible for managing the branch while also assisting other depots in the region.
What you’ll do:
- Managing, training and coaching your team and occasionally assist training at other branches;
- Ensuring the profitability of the depot by guaranteeing compliance with the business plan, as well as controlling costs;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and partners;
- Monitoring assets and reducing fleet downtime;
- Overseeing daily operations and helping out whenever needed;
- Serving as a direct point of communication for any urgency or unforeseen event;
- Play an active role in process optimization.
What we offer:
- Be part of a young, fast-growing and innovative company where your contribution matters and makes a difference;
- A great learning environment where people are rooting for your success;
- International mobility and career opportunities;
- Competitive package including performance bonus;
- Free road trips in Europe and the US (subject to availability).
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a supervisory role in a fast-paced, operational environment;
- You have an advanced level of English and German, both spoken and written (mandatory);
- You’re eligible to work in Germany, have a valid driver's licence and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory);
- You’re available for flexible working hours (mandatory);
- You’re a responsible person who takes their work seriously and can be relied upon;
- You’re well-organised and you’re good at solving problems.
- Languages required: German and English.
What started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal, brought to reality in 2013 by 2 good friends, a Portuguese and an Austrian, has become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of over 800 vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 35 locations across Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Croatia , Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the US.
Aiming to provide travelers with the ultimate road trip experience, Indie Campers offers adventurers the opportunity to start their journey in one location and end it in any of our other depots. Indie Campers makes it easy for all keen explorers to effortlessly customize their trip and turn their holidays truly unique.
Further, Indie Campers shifts the hassle of travel planning towards a relaxed, personalized experience through the dedicated support of the bookings team. We provide travelers with authentic local tips and advice, highlighting special places for an unforgettable trip.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience, as well as outstanding care and support. We take great pride in working on consistently improving our product offering, as well as our complementary services. Indie Campers’ mission is to enable the freedom of movement, inspiring and connecting explorers worldwide with unforgettable European destinations. Driven by a deep passion for traveling and bold living, our keen desire is to restore authenticity and add a dimension of adventure to our travelers' journeys. Join the movement. Go Indie.
Join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, digital company with a talented team of professionals, taking the travel industry by storm. We’re also a tight-knit group of friends who love spreading the travel bug. And guess what — we’re hiring!