Operations Internship Porto
About the job
As an Indie Campers Operations Intern, you’ll be representing our brand in person, providing our guests with a world-class customer service when they start and finish road trips of a lifetime. Do you enjoy challenges, meeting new people and fast-paced environments? If so, this position might be your next step!
- Number of positions: 3
- What we offer: • All internships are paid, the amount being dependent on location, country, and region (accommodation not included). • Continuous training and coaching to develop the skills that matter to you: Workshops during the internship in specialized fields (e.g. Guest Relations, Logistics, Management, Finance); Business case award (it is given the option for Interns to do a business case based on their experience and the winner of best case gets to fly to Lisbon to meet the CEO at the Company´s HeadQuarters); “One day as a Manager” to better understand the responsibilities and operations on the field; One voucher with a discount to use in our vans after the internship. • International opportunities and real chance of integration in Indie Campers after the internship.
- Department: Logistics Reservations Guest Relations Customer Service Management Travel Tour Operator
• You’re a student in Hospitality, Tourism, or a related field looking for an internship (mandatory to be enrolled in a university).
• You are fluent in English, have a work permit, a valid driver's license and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory).
• You’re available for a full-time (40 hours) internship.
• You have a natural talent for connecting with people and have a strong customer service orientation.
• You’re a problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Languages required: English and Portuguese.
What started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal, brought to reality in 2013 by 2 good friends, a Portuguese and an Austrian, has become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of over 800 vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 35 locations across Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Croatia , Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the US.
Aiming to provide travelers with the ultimate road trip experience, Indie Campers offers adventurers the opportunity to start their journey in one location and end it in any of our other depots. Indie Campers makes it easy for all keen explorers to effortlessly customize their trip and turn their holidays truly unique.
Further, Indie Campers shifts the hassle of travel planning towards a relaxed, personalized experience through the dedicated support of the bookings team. We provide travelers with authentic local tips and advice, highlighting special places for an unforgettable trip.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience, as well as outstanding care and support. We take great pride in working on consistently improving our product offering, as well as our complementary services. Indie Campers’ mission is to enable the freedom of movement, inspiring and connecting explorers worldwide with unforgettable European destinations. Driven by a deep passion for traveling and bold living, our keen desire is to restore authenticity and add a dimension of adventure to our travelers' journeys. Join the movement. Go Indie.
Join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, digital company with a talented team of professionals, taking the travel industry by storm. We’re also a tight-knit group of friends who love spreading the travel bug. And guess what — we’re hiring!