Branch Operations Supervisor - London
About the job
We’re looking travel enthusiasts with a passion for guest service for our depot in London - Feltham. You’ll be the face of our company, ensuring an outstanding level of customer service, maintaining our fleet of campervans in top condition, and taking ownership of all issues that need to be managed to ensure smooth operation of the depot.
What you’ll do:
- Handle incoming reservations, organize check-ins and check-outs, and coordinate the team’s activities;
- Training, supervising, and coaching your team;
- Taking care of the fleet, logistics, and making sure our campervans are maintained in top condition;
- Control workforce planning, manage stock and local suppliers;
- Handle complaints, emergencies, and any local issue that may arise to make sure operations run smoothly;
- Assisting in reselling campervans, preparing and showing them to prospective buyers.
What we offer:
- Being part of a young, fast-growing and innovative company where you make a difference;
- A role where you will provide guests a more personal, alternative holiday experience;
- Continuous training and coaching to develop the skills that matter to you;
- Competitive package including performance bonus and book free roadtrips Europe-wide (subject to availability);
- International mobility and career opportunities.
Jump on board and apply now!
- You have work experience in Hospitality, Rent-a-Car or Customer Service environments
- You’re fluent in English (mandatory)
- You’re eligible to work in the UK, have a valid driver's license and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory)
- You’re available for flexible working hours (mandatory).
- You’re a responsible person who takes their work seriously and can be relied upon.
- You’re well-organized, and you’re good at solving problems.
- Language required: English.
What started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal, brought to reality in 2013 by 2 good friends, a Portuguese and an Austrian, has become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of over 800 vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 35 locations across Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Croatia , Iceland, Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the US.
Aiming to provide travelers with the ultimate road trip experience, Indie Campers offers adventurers the opportunity to start their journey in one location and end it in any of our other depots. Indie Campers makes it easy for all keen explorers to effortlessly customize their trip and turn their holidays truly unique.
Further, Indie Campers shifts the hassle of travel planning towards a relaxed, personalized experience through the dedicated support of the bookings team. We provide travelers with authentic local tips and advice, highlighting special places for an unforgettable trip.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience, as well as outstanding care and support. We take great pride in working on consistently improving our product offering, as well as our complementary services. Indie Campers’ mission is to enable the freedom of movement, inspiring and connecting explorers worldwide with unforgettable European destinations. Driven by a deep passion for traveling and bold living, our keen desire is to restore authenticity and add a dimension of adventure to our travelers' journeys. Join the movement. Go Indie.
Join our team!
We’re a fast-growing, digital company with a talented team of professionals, taking the travel industry by storm. We’re also a tight-knit group of friends who love spreading the travel bug. And guess what — we’re hiring!