At InterContinental® Abu Dhabi our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. We look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. When you’re part of the InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
With its private beach and marina, the InterContinental® Abu Dhabi hotel is an oasis of luxury near the Corniche and world-class shopping malls. Host an event in a grand ballroom, on a terrace with sea views or in a beachfront garden . You can relax at the health club with inviting pools and admire marina yachts from your spacious room. The hotel includes 390 guest rooms and suites, highly acclaimed food and beverage outlets, and elegant meeting rooms.
Your day to day
Looking for Assistant Restaurant Manager with significant restaurant & bar experience in classically European style settings and international background in branded restaurants and hotels.
Main job responsibilities:
- To be able to manage and support the Restaurant operations and achieve business objectives through customer centric approach in all we do.
- Ability to lead and inspire and assist the team to provide excellent customer service and contribute in building loved and trusted brand.
- Think forward and Coordinate with Restaurant Manager for everyday operation and maintain financial and administrative records.
- Build One Team by promoting the desired work culture around the five winning ways of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand standards including Jason Atherton's worldwide brand.
- Conducting annual performance reviews focusing on training and developing team members.
- Coordinating with other departments in maintaining a high-quality operation in service and cleanliness.
- To be able to move fast and have a solution focused thinking towards business.
What we need from you
- Minimum 2 years experiences in a similar role in a 5 star hotel
- You will ensure that Outlet adhere to Company and Hotel Policies and Procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced service environment and ever-shifting priorities.
- Having great interpersonal skills which can easily interact with the guests.
- Strong in HACCP procedures and application.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online" now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.