As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. Spread over 69 acres of land, the resort features 190 stylish guest rooms and suites with expansive balconies offering uninterrupted views across the ocean.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
- Assist Sous Chef to direct the operation of the Outlet kitchen, including food preparation and quality, physical maintenance, and inventory functions, to ensure hotel quality standards and revenue goals are met and food and supply costs are controlled.
- Assist Sous Chef to manage day-to-day kitchen activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Oversee special events and special food promotions
- Issues recipes and maintains updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
- Take steps to ensure that outstanding culinary technical skills are maintained
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, markets, and current trends and make appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly
What we need from you
Ideally, the candidate should have :
- well-trained in international a la carte cuisine
- Equivalent experience in five-star hotel or resort environment, Middle East experience is preferable
- Culinary Arts education background or any other related field
- Minimum of four years experience as a chef in a five-star hotel
- Available locally in the UAE is an advantage
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.