As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. Spread over 69 acres of land, the resort features 190 stylish guest rooms and suites with expansive balconies offering uninterrupted views across the ocean. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
As an Engineering Supervisor, you will be responsible to ensure that all the engineering and maintenance activities of the hotel are conducted to the highest professional standards at all times, with guest comfort and safety being the highest priority.
- Prepares preventive maintenance schedule & distributes the work to subordinates according to their capabilities to get the best results
- Ensures that the work done by subordinates are according to the specified standard
- Ensures that all related tools are in a safe place and in working condition
- Coordinates with other departments counterparts and ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
- Creates on the job training among engineering employees and create opportunities for them to multitask
- Is aware of the emergency procedures in the hotel and helps train employees in safety procedures.
- Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
What we need from you
In order to be considered for this role, ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for :
- Certified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is desirable
- Two years operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a supervisory position in a hotel engineering department or a related field with a proven record of accomplishment or success.
- Knowledge of building management/engineering
- Highly committed to delivering a high level of guests experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, particularly to deal effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself.So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.
InterContinental Fujairah Resort
An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury, the InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains.
Other suggested jobs
- LifeguardFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Recreation Animator at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Restaurant Server at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Stewarding Supervisor at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Chief Steward at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates