As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
As a Recreation Attendant, you will be responsible for guest service at the resort pools and beach, as well as cleaning of recreational areas. Some of your daily responsibilities are:
- Daily cleaning of recreation facilities, equipment, and furniture as per cleaning schedule.
- Opening and closing set-up of pool and beach areas as per resort standards.
- Provides excellent and warm service to guests at all times and ensure they are always comfortable and satisfied around the pool and beach facilities.
- Assist with resort activity program as required
- Be aware of daily weather, pool temperatures, tides and other external factors that may affect safekeeping of hotel assets and guests/employees alike.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations established in the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety.
- Ensures that all maintenance issues and hazards are reported and rectified immediately for the safety of guests.
- Take initiative always to ensure guest safety and satisfaction, being flexible with taking on other responsibilities as and when required by the hotel operation.
What we need from you
- Entry-level position, although previous work in a similar position is preferred in a 4* or 5* hotel within the Middle East.
- Adequate English language communication skills is required.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including housing, transportation, recreation facilities, uniform, great room discount, and superb training, etc.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.