As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. Spread over 69 acres of land, the resort features 190 stylish guest rooms and suites with expansive balconies offering uninterrupted views across the ocean.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you are responsible to manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Some of your responsibilities are :
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance
- Ensure that the assigned restaurant is cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume. Notify Engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
- Responsible for conducting effective departmental meetings on a regular basis and communicates information of importance to the team.
- Manage the restaurant marketing program for the hotel; maintain system-wide food and beverage marketing programs and promotions. Monitor local competitors
- Conduct proper food and beverage inventory procedures. Determine the minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment.
What we need from you
- Preferably qualification in Hospitality Management.
- 1-2 years experience a similar position or a related field with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in a 5 star luxury hotel company is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, particularly to deal effectively with people from diverse backgrounds. Second language skills a must (Arabic, German, Russian)
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different cultures and countries.
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy and any related hotel matters.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including housing, transportation, recreation facilities, uniform, great room discount and superb training, and many more!
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit.
www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.