Human Resources Coordinator
About the job
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that modern business travelers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Join us as our new Human Resources Coordinator:
For InterContinental Genève and Crowne Plaza Geneva, your main duties will be to:
- Take part in the recruitment process in collaboration with the HODs, from the analysis of the recruitment needs and of the desired profiles to the recruitment confirmation and proper integration of new comers.
- Take part in the daily administrative tasks related to the employee lifecycle: announcements to authorities and insurances, work permit requests, employee seniority, birthdays and other life events, etc.
- Prepare and ensure the arrivals and departures.
- Take part in the organization of social activities for the employees
- Create and updates both digital and paper employee files
- Participate in the management of absenteeism: vacations, illnesses, accidents, maternity, army, etc.
- Participate in transversal recruitment projects such as the enhancement of the employer brand and the implementation of new recruitment tools and processes.
Ce que nous attendons de vous
With a Higher Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or Human Resources, you have a Swiss Federal Certificate in Human Resources. A previous experience in a similar position within a hotel establishment is highly desirable, as well as knowledge of hotel operations. Good knowledge of Swiss Labor Laws is required (LTr, OLT, CO, CCNT).
You are fluent in French and English. Mastering German or another foreign language of one of our target markets (China, India, Italy, Middle East, Netherlands, Russia) is highly desirable.
This position is opened for Swiss citizens and EU passport holders.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us: all applications are welcome.
Ce que nous vous proposons
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
- Department: Human Resources
This 5-star luxury hotel, newly redesigned by famous New York architect Chi offers amazing views of the Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, of Lake Geneva and Geneva City. It is a 3-minute walk from the Botanic Garden, United Nations and International Centre of Congress CICG and within a 5-minute drive from Palexpo Exhibition Centre and Luxury Shopping area. Free tram and eco-bus are available for hotel guests.
The spacious and elegant rooms at InterContinental Geneva have free WiFi, free tea and coffee making facilities, are air-conditioned and feature cable TV and a minibar.
Dining options include modern international cuisine and seasonal specialities served in the gourmet restaurant, which features a well-stocked wine cellar and a terrace.
At the bar Les Nations, guests can enjoy a wide range of drinks, listen to live piano music, and browse in books and magazines.
The 400 m² Spa by Clarins offers a complete set of beauty and massage treatments. A steam bath, a sauna and a hot tub are also available. The health and fitness centre is open 24 hours.
Cointrin Airport is 3 km away, and Cornavin Train Station is 2.5 km from the InterContinental. Guests benefit from free public transports in Geneva during their stay.