At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That is where you come in. When you are part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you are more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join us as Assistant Sales Manager in InterContinental Cairo Citystars . You will have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, were looking for someone who: - has 2 years experience in a similar function in the luxury hotel segment - has prior work experience in hotel operational departments - has proven track record successful revenue strategies - has great interpersonal skills
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the department’s adherence to achieving that strategy.
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels including social media sites.
- Report on a weekly/monthly basis appointments, calls made, and list of business leads.
- Maximize all Revenue opportunities.
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients.
- Answer customer queries in a timely and suitable manner
- Ensure the Sales Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards and pro-active selling.
- Work within current business strategies and recognize potential opportunities.
- Attend Sales events when required.
- Analyze local market trends and develop new business leads.
Fluent English language Bachelor’s degreeExcellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, well give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG family of brands, you''ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and well make sure you''ll have Room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Cairo, Egypt
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract