Do you see yourself as a Instant Service Center Attendant? What''s your passion? Whether you''re into skiing, board games or just playing with the kids, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Ideally located on Avenue of the Stars in Century City, the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills Hotel is just minutes away from Beverly Hills and close to LAX airport, Santa Monica and Hollywood. Our property offers 364 elegant guest rooms, including 150 spacious suites, all with private balconies and inspiring panoramic views of the ocean or the Hollywood Hills. Dedicated to providing guests with exceptional service, the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills evokes a unique combination of understated elegance and modern luxury.
Answer calls from in-house guest in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with established scripts and standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phone calls within prescribed time frame, respond to guest’s request in a professional manner and according to established scripts and standards, and dispatch services/resolution in accordance with established procedures. Ensure calls are logged and follow up with guests to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Provide guests with information on hotel facilities and services, local directions, and emergency, safety, and security procedures, etc.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Be aware and prepare for all in-house group meetings and VIP arrivals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Basic reading and writing plus six months experience as a phone/switchboard operator. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Speak, listen, and use a keyboard to type or route messages, usually done while sitting down.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing departmental records/logs and taking messages for guests or hotel staff.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself.So what''s your passion? if you are interested in any of these positions, log onto our website at www.careers.ihg to see our job qualifications and apply directly online.IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
- Job type
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract