At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow
- Overseeing the overnight operations of the Front Desk and Guest Service
- Balancing charges and revenues and daily accounts
- Providing guest service to resolve their issues, queries or concerns
- Being the first point of contact for any critical emergency situations
- Experience- Minimum one year experience in a Duty Manager or Front Office Supervisory role
- Positive energy, eye for detail, and passion for delivering great guest experiences
- Ability to have genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- This is a full time position based in the shift period 23:00 – 07:00. This role will require you to work across a 7 day roster which will include weekends and public holidays.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, discount meals, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives.
- Job type
- Osaka, Japan
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract