BEACHFRONT RESORT IN HUAHIN
Companies with a presence in almost 100 countries.
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
Overlooking pristine white sands, InterContinental Hua Hin Resort is an elegant Hua Hin hotel near the beach and has two beachfront villas with private plunge pools. Let InterContinental Hua Hin Resort''s private jet fly you here from Bangkok. Choose from eight restaurants and bars serving authentic Thai cuisine and international fare. This Hua Hin hotel near the night market offers many shopping and dining options, with further diversions of golf, elephant treks and the Royal Summer Palace.
At InterContinental Hua Hin Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
- Under the general guidance of the General Manager, and within the limits of InterContinental Hotels Group and the Hotel’s policies and procedures, responsible for leading the hotel’s quality and continuous improvement philosophy. The position plays a leading role in promoting the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethic.
- Perform a variety of coordination and administrative duties for the Quality & Continuous Improvement. Support the execution of projects and ongoing assignments in support of the business operations of the hotel and the brand compliance.
Required Skills –
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Strong ability to impact and influence senior management teams to work better together differently, but in a systematic way
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem-solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Hospitality Management
- 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Duty Meals.
- Laundered Uniforms.
- Accommodation - fully furnished studio room.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.
- Job type
- Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- Public Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract